InteriorWorx , a provider of complete interior finish solutions for commercial and residential builders, architects, designers, and homeowners, is raising the bar for the building industry. Due to our commitment to be the best in the industry, we are growing. Due to this growth, we are looking for a Warehouse Associate.
We are looking for a self-motivated, positive-thinking team player with a strong attention to detail, must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, have good time management skills, must be able to work alone efficiently and have a “can do” attitude.
In the warehouse role you will be responsible for the following:
- Reliably pull and process orders, logging items as required
- Accurately restock incoming items, logging items as required
- Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy
- File requests for necessary items when stock is low
- Demonstrate commitment to all safety standards at all times
- Perform inventory control checks
- Work cooperatively with team members and supervisors
- Use equipment properly and maintain it as needed
- Operate a forklift, as needed
- Keep neat and orderly records of all incoming and outgoing orders
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized
- Report any order discrepancies or issues to management ASAP
- Forklift certification and experience is a plus
- Solid work history that demonstrates reliability; warehouse work experience is a plus
- Able to work on your feet for 8 hour shifts and lift 45 lbs on a regular basis
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to Prioritize task
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Have an ability to cooperate well with others and help problem solve.
- Must have a good attitude and willing to work with others
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds by themselves
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Medical, Vision and Dental offered
- Paid Accrued Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Investment Plan Offered
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour