InteriorWorx is a nationally recognized General and Specialty Contractor for flooring, cabinets, appliances and lighting. We are a provider of complete interior finish solutions for commercial and residential builders, architects, designers, and homeowners. Through our Design and Support Center we service regional and national home builders. Our company’s continued growth creates an exciting opportunity for a full time Office Coordinator.
The Office Coordinator in our Boise office will be someone who is a successful career-minded professional with a “can-do” attitude. The ideal candidate will be a positive-thinking team player that possesses excellent phone and computer skills, strong attention to detail, good time management skills and advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs. This role requires someone who is personable and friendly, has outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and has a willingness to learn.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate and manage project communication flow being primary point of contact for project updates
- Will be liaison between field team and client, communicating project progress to client
- Responsible for resourcing the field team in project location to complete project
- Will track the progress of project and will be responsible for managing the scope of work to ensure timely competition
- Ensure all documents are obtained and signed as required by project
- Reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness
- Communication with and supporting the client’s needs and request
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong Attention to detailed
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Our ideal candidate will be extremely organized, and detail oriented with strong computer skills and customer service skills
- Excellent phone and computer skills
- Construction knowledge a plus but not required.
- Medical, Vision and Dental offered
- Paid Accrued Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Investment Plan Offered
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour