Busy, fast-paced Home Building Contractor seeking a Lighting/Fan Installer to join our team in our Tucson office. Our company is a nationally recognized General Contractor servicing regional and national home builders. For qualified candidates we offer:
- Lucrative compensation per completed home
- and if you use your vehicle there will be an approx. 20% increase in compensation
We are looking for a part time candidate willing to work into a full time role with the following:
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of fundamental electrical wiring and demonstrated ability to properly install all styles of lights, ceiling fans, switches, and dimmers.
- Must have basic problems solving skills for use in determining how to correct an issue that may arise.
- Demonstrated ability to use power drills and basic hand tools required for the installation of lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, and electrical switches and dimmers.
- Ability to read and write English so as to be able to interpret and complete work orders, service orders, purchase orders, and other applicable forms and installation instructions
- Must have the ability to read road maps and follow directions to job sites.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills so that interaction between co-workers, office staff, Superintendents, homeowners and other trades is professional and effective at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar position or a position using the knowledge skills and abilities listed above.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and clean driving record for company insurance purposes.
- Must have desire to perform top quality work in a timely manner and meet this expectation on a daily basis
- Must have the ability and desire to work as a team member yet still have the motivation and drive to complete the required amount of work with a minimum amount of supervision.
Job Type: Part time with potential Full time in near future