Landscape Crew Lead
Intermountain Plantings by InteriorWorx
Since 1994, Intermountain Plantings has been trusted to build and maintain the largest and most complex landscape projects in the region–crafted by skilled crews and knowledgeable, experienced managers.
Due to our continued growth we are looking to hire full time a Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader. Qualified candidate will be a self-motivated individual with the desire to complete weekly maintenance at each job in the time allotted and in a safe manner.
This role will be responsible for effectively managing and assisting crew members under the direction of site / account managers and ensuring the work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Manage the work of 3-5 crew members under the direction of site / account managers
- Communicate effectively with crew members and site managers; give clear direction to crew members and report information that may be useful or necessary about job site to site managers
- Ensure that the work environment is safe and that tasks are completed on time and correctly
- Enforce company policies
- Read plans and lay out work to be done
- Communicate with customers and direct them to a site / account manager with questions
- Maintain company standards in all interactions, including but not limited to, interactions with clients and personnel
- Complete daily paperwork, including but not limited to, employee time sheets, recording of daily mileage, numbers of vehicles and equipment used, and billing sheets for any extra billable work
- Responsible to complete weekly landscape maintenance of assigned job sites with maintenance duties including mowing, trimming, edging, blowing and scheduled clean-ups
- 1 years of experience in similar work
- Experience in leading a crew of 3-5
- Clean driving Record Preferred
- Familiar with basic plant health and proper planting and pruning techniques
- Familiar with basic irrigation layout and operation including timers and wiring
- Familiar with the safe use and care of basic hand tools and equipment, including but not limited to string trimmers, mowers, trenchers, skid steers, and mini – excavators
- Experience in Loading and Towing trailers
- Able to scale a plan, understand its meaning, and lay out work accordingly
- Willing to be trained in managing routes, proper protocols and operating and servicing equipment including sharpening blades
- Spanish speaking is not required but it is a plus.
This role offers:
- On the job training
- The ability to be Certified by Intermountain Plantings to operate equipment
- The opportunity to obtain your Commercial Pesticide Applicators License
- Medical, Dental and Vision Offered,
- Paid Accrued Time Off,
- Paid Holidays, 401k Investment Plan Offered
Job Type: Full-time