Assistant Project Manager
InteriorWorx , a provider of complete interior finish solutions for commercial and residential builders, architects, designers, and homeowners, is raising the bar for the building industry. Due to our commitment to be the best in the industry, we are growing. Due to this growth, we are looking for a Assistant Project Manager to join our team of professionals in our Meridian office.
Our company is a nationally recognized contractor for flooring, cabinets, appliances and lighting that services regional and national home builders through our Builder Design Center. We are seeking a successful career-minded professional to join and support our existing team.
- Perform lighting walks
- Appliances Installs/trims
- Occasional demo of tile, carpet, & wood flooring
- Deliver short or missing items to the job site
- Learn to re-tuck carpet and install transition moldings
- Occasionally install cabinet quarter round
- Assist the warehouse in running the forklift/ loading installers
- Assist the warehouse in receiving materials
- Grout/ Silicone touch ups
- Build light packs
- Will be able to take direction from the GM, PMs, Warranty & Warehouse Managers
- Will be able to lift 75 pounds
- Will be able to work with a homeowner watching.
- Will have urgency & be self-motivated.
- Will have attention to detail.
- Will conduct his/her self professionally at all times
- Will go beyond the “call of duty”
- Will have a Safe driving record
- Experience in flooring or cabinet installs is a plus.
- Experience with a forklift is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered
- Paid Accrued Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Investment Plan offered
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour