To apply via Indeed click here
InteriorWorx, a provider of complete interior finish solutions for commercial and residential builders, architects, designers, and homeowners, is raising the bar for the building industry. Due to our commitment to be the best in the industry, we are growing.
Due to this growth, we are looking for a Design Assistant to join our team of professionals in our Meridian Idaho office. Our Builder Design Center partners with regional and national homebuilders as well as residential construction firms to provide homebuilders a single source destination for their homebuyers to visit and select from a wide range of interior components. We provide expertise in flooring, countertops, lighting, window coverings, security systems, paint, plumbing fixtures, appliances, cabinetry, as well as many other finishes.
We are seeking an outgoing, energetic, career-minded professional to join and support our existing team.
- Provide homebuyers tours of the design center answering any questions they may have
- Assist designers with task as needed
- Scheduling Home Buyers appointments
- Enter quotes for jobs
- Answer phones and help retail clients
- Will work closely with homebuyers to guide them through the design center
- Perform in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Other duties are required
- Positive-thinking team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in design and sales preferred
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently or on a team
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Offered
- Paid Accrued Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Investment Plan Offered