Customer Care Coordinator
InteriorWorx, is a nationally recognized General and Specialty Contractor for flooring, cabinets, appliances and lighting. We are a provider of complete interior finish solutions for commercial and residential builders, architects, designers, and homeowners. Through our Design and Support Center we service regional and national home builders. Our company’s continued growth creates an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our team of professionals in our Sandy office.
We are seeking a successful career-minded professional to join and support our existing team. Qualified candidate with be customer oriented and have strong communication skills.
- Field incoming calls from homeowners and builders regarding pre and post-close concerns and questions
- Act as the liaison between field employees and builder representatives to
- Schedule appointments
- Creating work orders for appointments
- Positive-thinking team player
- Exhibits a strong attention to detail,
- Excellent computer and data entry skills,
- Ability to multi-task,
- Good time management skills,
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs,
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn.
- Construction and flooring knowledge a plus but not required.
Position is Full Time Monday – Friday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Offered
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Investment Plan Offered