Customer Care Field Service Repair
InteriorWorx, a busy, fast-paced Home Building Contractor is seeking a Field Repair / Handyman Technician to join our Customer Care Team at our Sandy location.
We are looking for a self-starter Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
This is a Hands On position that offers a lot of variety. Candidates must be knowledgeable about installing / repairing flooring in any or all of the following flooring trades. Must also possess a desire to cross train in all.
- Vinyl Installations
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Follow all company’s field procedures and protocols
- To work in a team environment
- To understand customer requirements and make correct recommendations
- Build positive relationships with customers
- To work with a sense of urgency
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to repair and service flooring including carpet, wood/laminate, tile, vinyl installations and EVP
- English literacy
- Ability to work full time shifts with Overtime as required and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Must have personal tools needed for the repair of flooring issues and concerns.
- Handyman certification a plus!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Offered
- Paid Accrued Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Investment Plan Offered
Job Type: Full-time