InteriorWorx is a nationally recognized General and Specialty Contractor for flooring, cabinets, appliances and lighting. We are a provider of complete interior finish solutions for commercial and residential builders, architects, designers, and homeowners.
Our company’s continued growth creates an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant for our Phoenix location.
This individual is responsible for assisting the Purchasing team with purchase orders as well as the supplier interface. This position will assist with data entry, placing orders and following up with outside vendors to meet required deadlines
- Follow-up with PO’s for order confirmation and arrival date.
- Call vendors for product information, pricing, availability, lead time, returns.
- Confer with suppliers to obtain products or service information such as price.
- Advice product information or order status to other departments as needed.
- Identify, solicit and monitor status of purchasing orders and request for quotes.
- Resolve quality, delivery and materials return with suppliers.
- Refers issues to appropriate manager, prepare reports and documentation as required.
- Send email to follow-up on order status.
- Enter quotations in system.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently on different tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills are a must
- Expediting experience and negotiating skills are a “plus”
- Able to manage time well, handle and prioritize multiple tasks and complete them with a strong sense of urgency
- A strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Medical, Dental, Vision Offered
- Paid Accrued Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Investment Plan Offered
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour