As an Account Manager for InteriorWorx you will be based in our beautiful Design Center in Boise, ID. Our company offers a turn-key solution to home builders by supplying and installing flooring, tile, cabinets, countertops, lighting and appliances. This position requires industry experience and knowledge of the builder community in Boise, but more importantly, an outstanding personality who is a self-starter and driven to succeed. In-depth knowledge of flooring and cabinetry would also be extremely helpful.
Major tasks include:
- Conducting regular on-site visits to current customers, ensuring that objectives are being met and that commitments to customers are maintained
- Building relationships with potential new customers through face-to-face contact, email and active participation in local Builder Contractors’ Associations.
- Work with management on other special projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outside sales experience with local home builders
- Experience selling flooring and/or cabinets
- Trusted relationships with residential builder community
- Effective communication skills, written and spoken
- Similar experience in residential or commercial building industry
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Sales, residential and/or commercial flooring or cabinetry: 2 years
- Medical, Dental, Vision Offered
- Paid Accrued Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Investment Plan Offered