InteriorWorx, is a nationally recognized General and Specialty Contractor for flooring, cabinets, appliances and lighting. We are a provider of complete interior finish solutions for commercial and residential builders, architects, designers, and homeowners through our Design and Support Center that services regional and national home builders. Our company’s continued growth creates an exciting opportunity for a Handyman/General Laborer to join our team of professionals.
We are seeking a successful career-minded professional to join our team in performing General Handyman duties as a full-time team member.
– Resolve general problems that may arise thru the remodeling process
– Capable of lifting up to on occasion 50 lbs.
– Able to work by themselves and as part of a team
– Great communication and listening skills
– Very organized, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
– Reliable transportation, Valid Driver’s license and preferred that they have their own tools
– Minor plumbing and electrical (changing fixtures, outlets, fuses)
– Painting, drywall and carpentry touchups
– Basic interior/exterior repairs
– Clearing demo debris and/or cleaning general areas
– General landscaping
– Safe operation of basic hand and power tools
Medical, Dental and Vision Offered
Paid Accrued Time Off
Paid Holidays 401K
Investment Plan Offered