With over 15 years in business and as a part of the InteriorWorx family of companies, Krosswood Doors is helping families redefine how they design and build the space they call home. We are growing and our growth offers great opportunities. Currently our facility in Tucson is seeking a Procurement Assistant.
As the Procurement Assistant you will be responsible for the ordering of materials, supplies, and/or equipment, and the follow through with vendors on shipment and delivery.
- Develop an active process for measuring supply inventory and determining purchasing needs based on incoming orders.
- Selects vendors and places orders.
- Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Maintains records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- May inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Maintain strong working relationships with our vendors.
- Review purchasing agreements with vendors and maintain open lines of communications with those vendors.
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies.
- Performs related job duties as required.
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree or higher preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in a purchasing role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven history of effective supply management
- Able to create and administer a task priority list based on company needs
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Oracle/Netsuite a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Offered
- Paid Accrued Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Investment Plan Offered
Job Type: Full-time