Aspen Countertops Aspen is a 20- year strong counter-top company. We have a strong reputation in the market place and work through retail vendors such as Cabinet’s To Go, Costco, and RC Wiley. We also work directly with contractors and the public.
We are growing and are looking for an Office Assistant. As the Office Assistant you will assist sales and design professionals with order entry and proposals as well as other various functions associated with showroom management. You will be responsible to provide the best possible service, projecting a professional, business-like, and friendly demeanor.
If you are career driven and a team player looking for a career opportunity, we invite you to apply today.
- Typing accurately and performing reception functions as needed
- Assist Sales and Design professionals with order entry and other tasks as needed
- Work with limited supervision, confidential information and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments
- Will be required to take ownership of various showroom maintenance and management activities
- Excellent organizational skills with a proven record of the ability to attend to details and accomplish tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- Ability to use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and various Internet skills is helpful
- Self-starter, capable of performing under pressure to meet company deadlines
- Consistently works hours required
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Visual aptitude and attention to detail with quality/accuracy as primary focus
- Must be a team player, have a positive attitude, and be a self-starter
- Medical, Vision and Dental offered
- Paid Accrued Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Investment Plan Offered