InteriorWorx is a nationally recognized General and Specialty Contractor for flooring, cabinets, appliances and lighting. We are a provider of complete interior finish solutions for commercial and residential builders, architects, designers, and homeowners.
We are currently seeking an experienced Field Superintendent with experience in flooring.
- Prepare and coordinate paperwork necessary for project to commence, including plans, product ETAs, special requirements, and proposed schedule.
- Pre-walk job sites to evaluate floor prep, determine punch items, and ensure safety of the site for installation; schedule and retrieve moisture tests; arrange for storage of materials delivered to the site; determine any necessary activity to assist the Project Manager and Scheduler.
- Establish rapport with the GC superintendent and help to coordinate his/her interactions with ReSource team; ensure that work on the action request matches expectation of GC.
- Communicate with installers prior to installation; provide direction and supervision to the project installation crews; ensure that crew has been provided requisite materials; oversee jobsite safety requirements.
- Apply an understanding of the scope of work and timing required for all assigned jobs; direct workflow to completion in an efficient fashion.
- Train personnel on installation techniques, as necessary.
- Regularly communicate status of the project to our schedulers, project managers and salespersons.
- Inspect job sites after installation to ensure completion and quality.
- Degree in related field (e.g., Construction Management, Project Management) preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as commercial construction superintendent.
- Thorough knowledge of all types of commercial floor covering materials, installation requirements and industry standards. This includes adhesives, tools, installation technique, and safety standards.
- Must be customer service-oriented, have strong attention to detail, and be a self-starter.
- Must possess excellent skills in verbal and written communication and in time management.
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Medical, Dental and Vision Offered
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Investment Plan Offered
Job Type: Full-time